## Primary Location
**Reception Agent**First impressions are everything! As a Reception Agent with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts you have the opportunity to provide a welcome experience like no other. Your personalized greeting, care in Guest room selection and knowledge of the hotel will ensure our Guest have a lasting memory of their visit.
Central to shopping, sightseeing, restaurants and bars, and the business district. The green park surrounding the Fairmont Quasar Istanbul, offers breathing space in a dense part of the city. The hotel is about 20 km to Atatürk Airport and in convenient walking distance to metro.
Business and leisure travelers alike will experience the utmost in comfort and luxury at the Fairmont Quasar Istanbul. The 209 luxury guestrooms include 25 Suites, 33 Gold Rooms and 64 Apartments, all elegantly designed for the discerning modern traveler and cuisine that ranges from traditional Turkish to health-conscious to international, guests will find just what they need for the perfect Istanbul experience.
Fitness enthusiasts can enjoy the 2000 sqm, well-equipped Willow Stream Spa and Health Club, during summer, guests can also enjoy our outdoor swimming pool overlooking the Bosphorus.
**Summary of Responsibilities:**
* Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
* Greet, check in and settle guest accounts while ensuring all service standards are followed
* Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
* Respond to each Guest who approaches the Reception Desk
* Drive rate through up-selling room brands
* Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
* Follow all safety policies
* Other duties as assigned
## Employee Status
* Proficiency in English (verbal and written), second language an asset
* Previous customer related experience preferred
* Previous PMS experience an asset
* Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset
* Must be able to type 25 words per minute
* Must possess a professional presentation
* Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
* Highly responsible & reliable
* Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
* Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
* Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
**Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):**
* Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
* Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
* Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
**APPLY TODAY:** Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
**ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS**At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you’ll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
*Primary Location:* Turkey-Istanbul-Fairmont Quasar Istanbul
*Employee Status:* Regular
*Job Level:* Colleague
*Shift:* Day Job
*Closing Date:* Ongoing
*Req ID:* IST00107