## Primary Location
******Our guests are always at home at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts – and their In Room Dining experience is no exception. As an Order Taker providing warm service, efficiency and knowledge of our menu offerings, you will ensure the accuracy and timeliness of every memorable meal.
**Hotel Overview:** ** **
Central to shopping, sightseeing, restaurants and bars, and the business district. The green park surrounding the Fairmont Quasar Istanbul, offers breathing space in a dense part of the city. The hotel is about 20 km to Atatürk Airport and in convenient walking distance to metro.
Business and leisure travelers alike will experience the utmost in comfort and luxury at the Fairmont Quasar Istanbul. The 209 luxury guestrooms include 25 Suites, 33 Gold Rooms and 64 Apartments, all elegantly designed for the discerning modern traveler and cuisine that ranges from traditional Turkish to health-conscious to international, guests will find just what they need for the perfect Istanbul experience.
Fitness enthusiasts can enjoy the 2000 sqm, well-equipped Willow Stream Spa and Health Club, during summer, guests can also enjoy our outdoor swimming pool overlooking the Bosphorus.
**Summary of Responsibilities:**
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:** **
* Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
* Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
* Maintain proper telephone etiquette at all times
* Have full knowledge of beverage lists
* Record guest orders accurately and efficiently while honoring all special requests
* Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
* Have full knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods
* Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
* Other duties as assigned
## Employee Status
* Minimum Intermediate level of English
* Ability to take orders correctly
* Ability to work coordinated with Kitchen
* Previous Food & Beverage experience an asset
* Previous Point of Sale System experience preferred
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
* Highly responsible & reliable
* Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
* Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
* Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
**Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to): **
* Constant sitting and standing throughout shift
* Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
* Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
* Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
**APPLY TODAY**: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
**ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS**
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you’ll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
*Primary Location:* Turkey-Istanbul-Fairmont Quasar Istanbul
*Employee Status:* Regular
*Job Level:* Colleague
*Shift:* Rotating / Shift Work
*Closing Date:* Ongoing
*Req ID:* IST00243