**In this role, you have the opportunity to**
Lead direct and indirect business for Monitoring & Analytics (MA) & Therapeutic Care (TC) in Turkey.
**You are responsible for**
* Achieving ambitious targets for Monitoring & Analytics (MA) and & Therapeutic Care (TC) business in Turkey thru focusing on winning Order In Take and Sales.
* Developing sustainable flow business channels for MA&TC business in the Turkish Market thru applying special focus on Private and Public sectors and accelerating the consistent growth.
* Building strong relationships with Healthcare Professionals (incl. Key Opinion Leaders) in Intensive Care, Operating Rooms, Recovery, Emergency, Cardiology and Maternity Departments in Public and Private Healthcare Institutions.
* Providing technical expertise through Sales Presentations and Product Demonstrations of MA&TC product portfolio.
* Developing and driving credibility and long-term relationship with Business Partners and Sub-distributors (if any) and provide clinical, technical and strategic sales support required to their local sales team to achieve their set financial targets.
* Training distributor sales force according to the company rules and standards.
* Participating in local congresses, trade shows and exhibitions related to MA&TC business.
**You are a part of**
An organization with an incredible diversity of nationalities, skills, backgrounds, functions and challenges. At Philips we have opportunities for graduates as well as experienced professionals in everything from applied research to marketing and sales in over 100 countries. We’re a fascinating company to be part of, with a strong emphasis on cultural awareness, mutual understanding and out-of-the-box thinking.
**To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience**
* Bachelor’s degree,
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the field with proven record of sales,
* Previous MA&TC knowledge is preferred but not mandatory,
* Experience in Healthcare Solutions /Critical Care/Operating Rooms/ Emergency Department as well as Respiratory Care,
* Ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships both internally and externally.
* Very good command of written and spoken English.
* No restriction to travel.
**In return, we offer you**
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
**Why should you join Philips?**
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .