## Primary Location
Central to shopping, sightseeing, restaurants and bars, and the business district. The green park surrounding the Fairmont Quasar Istanbul, offers breathing space in a dense part of the city. The hotel is about 20 km to Atatürk Airport and in convenient walking distance to metro.
Business and leisure travelers alike will experience the utmost in comfort and luxury at the Fairmont Quasar Istanbul. The 209 luxury guestrooms include 25 Suites, 33 Gold Rooms and 64 Apartments, all elegantly designed for the discerning modern traveler and cuisine that ranges from traditional Turkish to health-conscious to international, guests will find just what they need for the perfect Istanbul experience.
Fitness enthusiasts can enjoy the 2000 sqm, well-equipped Willow Stream Spa and Health Club, during summer, guests can also enjoy our outdoor swimming pool overlooking the Bosphorus.
**Summary of Responsibilities:**
Reporting to the Assistant Director of Finance , responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
* To process daily journal entries.
* To analyse all rebate vouchers, debit and credit notes for proper account distribution.
* To work with the Accountant in the preparation of month-end reports.
* To work with the Accountant in preparing all non-recurring entries journal vouchers.
* To check and maintain the accuracy of Cash Receipt Journal, Food & Beverage Journal, Allowance Journal, Miscellaneous Journal and House Revenue Journal.
* To maintain prepayment schedules.
* To prepare a daily report of all bank balances.
* To assist the Accountant in preparing monthly schedules.
* To perform any other related accounting duties as ordinary workload permits.
* To assist and support other positions in Finance Department when is needed.
* Develop and maintain effective communication channels with all departments within the hotel.
* Maintain close, frequent, and open communication with the Department Heads as well as with the Finance Team.
* Maintain supportive, timely communications with Regional Finance Officers.
* Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established Hotel policies to achieve the overall objectives of the position.
* Establish and maintain effective employee relations.
* Maintain the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and attitude towards all Hotel guests, clients, staff, and employees.
* Maintain professional business confidentiality at all times.
## Employee Status
**APPLY TODAY:**Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
**ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS**
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you’ll find exceptional work opportunities – throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific – as well as industry – leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award – winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
*Primary Location:* Turkey-Istanbul-Fairmont Quasar Istanbul
*Employee Status:* Regular
*Job Level:* Colleague
*Shift:* Day Job
*Closing Date:* Ongoing
*Req ID:* IST00047