## Primary Location
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our engaging service and delicious cuisine make every special event a truly memorable affair, both within our distinctive surroundings and off-site. Your vision and leadership as Engineering Coordinator will ensure an engaged team, efficient operations – and offerings that exceed the expectations of every client.
Two 41-story towers will sit above a 4-story office podium with fitness facilities and luxury retail stores. The towers will house a Fairmont Hotel and Fairmont Residences as well as Quasar Residences and offices which will be managed by Fairmont. The hotel will feature Fairmont Gold, a number of lounges and several restaurants, 2,000 square meters of function space, and a Willow Stream Spa.
**Summary of Responsibilities:**
* Maintain all electrical equipment and all electrical control panels’ inaccurate function
* Prepare preventive maintenance schedule
* Maintain the cleanliness of all electrical panels, motors, electrical appliances, etc.
* Distribute the work to subordinates according to capabilities to get the best results
* Ensure that the work done by subordinates are according to the specified standard
* Ensure that all related tools are in safe place and in good working condition
* Follow the preventive maintenance chart strictly and maintain records for future reference
* Coordinate with other departments counterparts and ensure their satisfaction on quality and progress and create healthy inter-department relationships
* Create opportunities for engineering Employees to multitask and increase their skills and knowledge
* Maintain all kitchen and laundry equipment in good working order
* Maintain the cleanliness of all kitchen and Laundry equipment
* Maintain the performance of pumps and motors
* Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
* Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
* Allocation of duties to the appropriate Engineering staff / contractors with the guidance of the Chief Engineer.
* Knowledge of the hotels BMS system.
* Administrative tasks including but not limited to reports, rotas, record keeping.
* Organisation of departmental training & development.
* Usage of effective trouble reporting system.
* Any other duty’s as laid down by the Chief Engineer.
## Employee Status
* Working knowledge of Microsoft office and applications
* Must possess strong organizational and time management skills
* Advanced level of English
**Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):**
* Constant standing and walking throughout shift
* Frequent sitting and walking throughout shift
* Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
* Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
* Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
**APPLY TODAY: **Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
**ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS**
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you’ll find exceptional work opportunities – throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific – as well as industry – leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award – winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
*Primary Location:* Turkey-Istanbul-Fairmont Quasar Istanbul
*Employee Status:* Regular
*Job Level:* Colleague
*Shift:* Day Job
*Closing Date:* Ongoing
*Req ID:* IST00053