## Primary Location
**Corporate Sales Manager**
****Selling a memorable experience in an authentic location is the essence of a Sales Managers role at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Your professionalism and knowledge of the Hotel will reflect positively in how you present the property. Building strong relationships will create a bond, ensuring your clients will always stay with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts.
Two 41-story towers will sit above a 4-story office podium with fitness facilities and luxury retail stores. The towers will house a Fairmont Hotel and Fairmont Residences as well as Quasar Residences and offices which will be managed by Fairmont. The hotel will feature Fairmont Gold, a number of lounges and several restaurants, 2,000 square meters of function space, and a Willow Stream Spa.
**Summary of Responsibilities:**
Reporting to the Director of Sales responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
* Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
* Ensure prompt and courteous service is extended to both internal and external customers
* Ensure the achievement of sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
* Solicit group, transient and/or banquet business through action plan preparation and execution
* Establish parameters, quotes and negotiate prices, confirming by written contracts
* Participate in tradeshows, conventions and promotional events within the hotel and trade related organizations
* Maintain accounts, contact, activity and business details within the appropriate software applications
* Work closely with Catering and Front Office to ensure all details of the contract were delivered and guests depart satisfied
* Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, as required
* Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
* Follow departmental policies and procedures
* Follow all safety policies
* Other duties as assigned
## Employee Status
* Previous Sales experience required
* Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications andor relevant computer applications required
* University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
* Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
* Highly responsible & reliable
* Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
**APPLY TODAY:** Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
**ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS**
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you’ll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
*Primary Location:* Turkey-Istanbul-Fairmont Quasar Istanbul
*Employee Status:* Regular
*Job Level:* Colleague
*Shift:* Day Job
*Travel:* Yes, 25 % of the Time
*Closing Date:* Ongoing
*Req ID:* IST00021