IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Member of the core project team and partners with the Project Leader to ensure overall project meets delivery requirements. Responsible for running studies, with Lead Clinical Analyst (LCA) support, and manage the operational aspects of projects to meet contractual requirements and in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices. Represent clinical delivery with customer.
·Manage the operational aspects of projects to support right subjects and right data to meet or contractual requirements. Collaborate with project leader and LCA to establish an integrated set of plans with Clinical Lead (CL) to be ultimately accountable for results of the clinical team. Represent clinical delivery with customer.
·Produce and distribute status, tracking and financial reports for the core project team, other functional groups and senior management.
·Responsible for tracking financial deliverables, reporting and invoicing on projects.
·Ensure appropriate subject recruitment plans are in place; all outreach or digital offerings are explored and deployed in consultation with the customer. Ensure the Site Recruitment Action Plan (SRAP), patient recruitment target and contingency plans are in place and deployed at trigger points.
·Deliver the project / program according to the quality management plan. Guide CRAs and advise on critical specific study issues.
·Manage clinical study set-up, maintenance and follow-up study activities through ongoing tracking and review of study progress. Report progress to appropriate clinical management and project management forums.
·Accountable for approving final sites lists.
·Develop the risk management plan from a clinical perspective and coordinate clinical issue escalation and resolution with the Project Leader.
·Collaborate with other functional groups such as Global Delivery Network (GDN), Labs, Data Management, Pharmacovigilence, and Biostatistics, where necessary, to support milestone achievement and to manage study issues and obstacles.
·Provide ongoing training and support to the clinical team. Conduct frequent team meetings and ensure regular communication.
·Drive high performance and efficiency of the clinical team through CRA project objectives, the conduct of monitoring visits. Provide performance feedback to management on clinical team members.
·Utilize appropriate clinical tools, processes and GDN for the study team to support the execution of clinical deliverable and study timelines.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Good knowledge of Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
· Proven ability to work through others to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics
· Proven ability to understand customer needs and appropriately influence decision making
· Effective mentoring and training skills
· Ability to balance operational and strategic priorities
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including good command of English language
· Effective presentation skills
· Demonstrated proficiency in using systems and technology to achieve work objectives
· Demonstrated proficiency at analyzing data and information to make conclusions and drive sound decision making
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree in a health care or other scientific discipline with 5 years clinical research/monitoring experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
· Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
· Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
· Regular sitting for extended periods of time
· Occasional travel requirement
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled