Channel Management Specialist is responsible for management and reporting of Tender Business operations in compliance with local regulations and company SOP’s. In addition to tender responsibilities, Channel Management Specialist is responsible for planning, follow up and reporting of campaigns and other trade operations.
Channel Management Specialist has an operational responsibility to keep tender sales process in control and sharing tender sales results with related BF’s.
Channel Management Specialist supports innovative channel management projects to better utilise the potential impact of sales channels (wholesalers, hospitals, pharmacies) in favour of Novartis.
Tender Process Management
• Provide tender bidding approvals to wholesalers for all CPO products with monitoring saleable stock levels, considering tender sales conditions and regional wholesaler responsibilities.
• Support marketing forecasting activities according to tender sales potential to avoid stock-out for both Novartis and customers.
• Asses important tenders and inform related sales managers, PM’s about important tenders for their follow-up
• Provide hospital sales reports based on wholesalers’ sell-out data for better competition oppor-tunities.
• Responsible for tender wholesaler relations during tender process. Provide tender sales condi-tions for order management by product. Tender bidding, orders, results, return requests etc.
• Answer wholesaler requests for necessary documentation. Preparing authorization letters, providing product licence copies, custom declarations etc.
• Track regulation updates and initiate necessary actions accordingly.
• Manage return requests both from wholesalers and hospitals with track previous sales data for the request
• Support preparation and update of related SOPs.
• Take part in divestment processes to avoid patient access issues at hospital level.
• Ensure all key contacts are able to reach tender sales data practically.
• Provide support and be in collaboration with Novartis group companies about tender sales.
• Track and report Private Hospital sales within tender sales.
Trade Operations Planning & Analysis
• Provide different campaign scenarios (cost, incremental, ROI calculations) with related BF sales assumptions. Analyse and challenge given sales assumptions.
• Prepare campaign declaration letters to Wholesalers
• Provide a campaign calendar and ensure all parties are involved and informed during Cam-paign process
• Prepare post campaign analysis with IMS, Internal Sales, Market Share, SIT analysis for better campaign design and management.
Channel Management Overall
• Management customer communication (Answer the customer request and questions in line with the image and culture of the company) and responsible for follow-up for customer com-plaints.
• Ensure high standards of customer satisfaction, patient centricity and customer service levels. Field and customer visits to understand the implementation of strategies, market environment and customer satisfaction.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key CPO stakeholders. Support CPO in the development of the business and protection of the Company’s assets and reputation. En-sures partner compliance with partner contracts.
• To collaborate with colleagues in the performance of channel management tasks to meet local, regional and global objectives.
• Ensure efficient processes for compliance with law and Novartis policies (e.g. P3).
• Reporting of adverse events that are proclaimed by physicians, pharmacists, patients and all other parties to Drug Safety & Epidemiology Department in time and in compliance to relevant Novartis SOP.
Channel Management Specialist
• University degree in Engineering, Business Administration
• Profiency in English (spoken and written)
• Not mandatory, can be evaluated as a reason for preference.