## Primary Location
**Accounting Supervisor (In Charge of Payments and Payroll)**
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our financial operations thrive with the commitment of Colleagues and Leaders who model our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment. As Chief Accountant, your numerical and leadership skills will form a “perfect balance” in support of your team and our dynamic business.
Central to shopping, sightseeing, restaurants and bars, and the business district. The green park surrounding the Fairmont Quasar Istanbul, offers breathing space in a dense part of the city. The hotel is about 20 km to Atatürk Airport and in convenient walking distance to metro.
Business and leisure travelers alike will experience the utmost in comfort and luxury at the Fairmont Quasar Istanbul. The 209 luxury guestrooms include 25 Suites, 33 Gold Rooms and 64 Apartments, all elegantly designed for the discerning modern traveler and cuisine that ranges from traditional Turkish to health-conscious to international, guests will find just what they need for the perfect Istanbul experience.
Fitness enthusiasts can enjoy the 2000 sqm, well-equipped Willow Stream Spa and Health Club, during summer, guests can also enjoy our outdoor swimming pool overlooking the Bosphorus.
**Summary of Responsibilities:**
Reporting to the Director of Finance & Business Support, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:** **
* Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
* Maintain the hotel’s payroll system to ensure timely payment of wages according to the Company standards
* Ensure that payroll data is entered on time and submitted to the payroll provider for payroll processing
* Reconcile vacation, end of service benefits, service charge and gratuity tips
* Ensure a high level of confidentiality when dealing with all matters related to payroll
* Ensure timely payroll reports are completed as required
* Participate in month end reporting
* Ensure that all hotel systems and internal controls related to payroll are adhered to
* Verify that all invoices are supported by duly approved purchase orders when required, signed receiving documentation and/or the approval of authorized management personnel.
* Code invoices to the appropriate general ledger account, and record the vendor number
* Must have a commitment to follow all local and corporate policies and procedures as they relate to Night Audit.
* Follow departmental policies and procedures
* Follow all safety policies
* Other duties as assigned
## Employee Status
* Previous office administration or payroll experience required
* Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and relevant computer applications required
* University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
* Highly responsible & reliable
* Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
* Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
**APPLY TODAY**: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
**ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS**
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you’ll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
*Primary Location:* Turkey-Istanbul-Fairmont Quasar Istanbul
*Employee Status:* Regular
*Job Level:* Colleague
*Shift:* Day Job
*Closing Date:* Ongoing
*Req ID:* IST00244