• Must be based in Pune
• Understand requirements, lead technical decisions, estimate effort and duration
• Manage project in an agile development methodology backlog, sprint planning, deployments etc.
• Work with various external teams such as Ops, QA, Business, etc. through the lifecycle
• Managing internal development process flow.
• Manage schedules and coordinate site releases.
• Execute appropriate project plan for product releases and ensures deliverables are met.
• Present project status to internal and external stakeholders
• Provide solutions and develop best practices that drive continuous improvement.
• Create and execute project roadmaps based on priorities, timelines and release targets.
• BE/ BTech/ MCA/ MBA (System) or equivalent.
• Minimum 4 years of experience managing software product development projects involving groups (25+ people)
• 2+ years of experience in working directly with agile methodologies like SCRUM, using tools like JIRA
• Problem solver with technical aptitude, who takes a resourceful, analytical, and creative approach to drive projects.
• Excellent cross functional communication skills.
• Ability to learn new technologies and adapt as technology landscape changes
Website : https://www.itgurussoftware.com
Job Location : Pune
Years of Experience : 8 Yrs – 14 Yrs
Skills : project manager, development manager
Date : 16 Sep 2019 to 11 Mar 2020
Venue : Ground floor, IT-06 building, Qubix Business Park, Neopro SEZ, Near Cognizant Sys, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park – Phase-I, Hinjewadi, 400065
Ground floor, IT-06 building, Qubix Business Park, Neopro SEZ, Near Cognizant Sys, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park – Phase-I, Hinjewadi, 400065