Responsible for developing the overall strategy foraccomplishing multi-discipline requirements contract-wide, including managementof onsite personnel, quality control and customer relationships. The TO-SMshall have full onsite functional authority to act on behalf of the Company onall matters relating to the daily, onsite operation under the in-directsupervision of the Task Order Manager at the PMO level.
**MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:**
99. Provides senior level technical, administrative,and operational leadership to the assigned project task(s), including contractand subcontractor management.
99. Responsible for supervising 200-400 employees bothexempt and non-exempt working on a single task order.
99. Provides recommendations to the client on taskworkload to improve efficiencies and cost savings.
99. Attends customer meetings and typically serves asprimary client liaison.
99. Coordinates the development and timely submittal ofall routine contract deliverables.
99. Drafts, creates and views program documentation,generates formal review documentation, and participates in system and programreviews.
99. Track project studies, plans and actions items,etc.
99. Ensures coordination and information flow between theonsite departments and the enterprise organization.
99. Performs other tasks as required.
**MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:**
WindowsComputer and associated software, cell phone, two-way radio, vehicle and otheroffice equipment.
Work is generally conducted in anoffice environment. However, duties mayinvolve the conduct of work in the out of doors area with a potential exposureto extreme climatic conditions.
Work will requirelifting up to 40 lbs; stooping; climbing; prolonged standing; prolongedsitting; and working with or in areas where a potential could exist forexposure to physical, chemical or biological agents. May be required to work an uncommon tour ofduty including nights, weekends and holidays. Must comply with published Company work rules
**Education/Certifications:** _E_ _xperience may be substituted for one year ofeducation, if degree is required._
Bachelor’s Degree from anaccredited University, preferably in a technical/engineering field orbusiness-related discipline.
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP),preferred.
Valid U.S. driver’s license required.
Bachelor’s degree and 8 years’experience or have acquired a minimum combination of 10 years of specializedtraining and experience, falling within the last 15 years, in the operationsand maintenance of federal government systems, equipment and facilities. Atleast 2 years working with contracted services in some form and at least 5years in a management or supervisory position.
Able to manage a large team ofhighly complex technical multi-occupations performing operations &maintenance, construction and repair of systems, equipment, devices, componentsat a federal government installation in a foreign country. Fluency in reading and interpreting plans, technicaldata, schematics and diagrams.
**Job:** _Program/Project Ops Management_
**Title:** _Task Order Site Manager_
**Requisition ID:** _PEN001713_
**Clearance Level required at Start Date:** _Top Secret_
**Travel:** _Yes, 10 % of the Time_
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This%0Acommitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage%0Adifferences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/%0AAffirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,%0Acolor, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/%0AFemale/Disabled/Veteran