Staff Engineer for RF PA Module Test
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. at http://www.qualcomm.com/about/businesses/qct
Engineering – Hardware
South Korea – Seoul
We are looking for a staff engineer who can manage RF PA module testing, tuning, and evaluating. The candidate would be responsible for analyzing and reporting RF PA module test data. and the candidate can recommend corrective action and consult with development engineers in resolution of problems. Job responsibilities also include to manage the configuration of new test bench, debugging of test interface HW/SW, test SW (test program) development, HW/SW integration.
The candidate would also be responsible for interacting with RF test engineers and RF designers, managers, and the other engineers.
– BA degree in Electrical Engineering
– 10+ years of Hands on RF HW/ SW / bench test/ HW-SW interaction test experience, preferably in mobile RF PA module or related work experience.
– Experience in RF PA or PA module test background is a plus
– Experience in test automation development/scripting/debugging is a
– Strong software skills (Java, C/C++, Visual Basic, Perl, Python etc.) for programming and debugging test codes
– Solid understanding of Electrical and Electronics engineering
fundamentals, digital, analog and RF circuit analysis techniques
– Team-oriented attitude, accountability and ownership
– Strong communication in English
– BA, MA or Ph D degree in Engineering required
EEO Employer: Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.