_This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company._
Under the direction of the Task Order Manager, responsible for facilities engineering, maintenance, operations, and application of quality management programs to all Task Order Camp Operations activities. The sole administrator of the Camp Operations program(s), having full authority and responsibility for ensuring performance objectives and standards are met.
**MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:**
99. Ensures both prime and subcontractors abide by program, contractual, and industrial standards/best practices, where required, which meet the requirements of the contract.
99. Protects real estate, buildings, and equipment.
99. Provides safe work environments for employees, visitors, and customers.
99. Establish budgets and control expenses for all General Services Departments.
99. Provides and directs engineering, design, construction and maintenance services for existing and new infrastructure.Services include designing, engineering, constructing, and managing construction subcontractors for new permanent and temporary facilities as well as remodeling and maintaining existing structures
99. Maintains and revises the various Infrastructure Standard Operating Procedures, Manuals and Publications.
99. Provides oversight of data administration with subordinate activities to include timely and accurate submission of reports, CDRLS and other contract required documentation.
99. Reviews the various fiscal reports for accuracy and manages the budget for adherence to the annual program plan.
99. Ensures that the Camp Operations Organization meets all contract obligations in a manner that meets or exceeds the client’s needs and expectations.
99. Ensures that the Camp Operations Organization properly receives, responds to, executes, and concludes all trouble calls, facility modification requests, and any other requests for special work, including identifying the work being requested, defining the scope of the work, making any necessary repairs, and/or identifying and receiving any required approvals to such work.
99. Ensures all Camp Operations activities are performed in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, standards and codes imposed by the U.S. Government.
99. Develops and supports achievement of performance metrics for Camp Operations Activities. Reviews programs with subordinates to ensure high degree of achievement.
99. Communicates professionally, both orally and in writing with Task Order personnal, as needed, to relay information.This includes, but is not limited to, reports to the Client (ASC), subcontractors, staff meetings, performance appraisals, job requirements, Infrastructure metrics, projects, Quality Standard Procedures, and safety practices.
99. Oversees the establishment of programs to meet normal and contingency mission requirements.Directly monitors and controls programs as needed.
99. Performs other duties as required
**MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:**
Personal computer, printers, calculator, copy machine, phone, and other general office equipment. Operates non-tactical vehicles as required.
Duties will involve the conduct of work in the outdoors with a potential exposure to extreme climatic conditions including frequent dust storms, and high temperatures; up to 130F degrees in the summer months, as well as extreme cold areas of the world such as the Korean peninsula. Potential exposure to chemical or biological agents could exist. Employee use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in certain areas is required. Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices.
Duties will involve the conduct of work in the outdoors with a potential exposure to extreme climatic conditions including frequent dust storms, and high temperatures – up to 130F degrees in the summer months.Potential exposure to chemical or biological agents could exist.Employee use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in certain areas is required.Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices.
Work may require heavy lifting, stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting, and working with or in areas where a potential could exist for exposure to physical, chemical, or biological agents.Employee use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is required for some situations.PPE includes, but is not limited to, head, foot, torso, respiratory, vision, and hearing protective devices.Must comply with all Fire and Safety Regulations and post policies.
**MANDATORY JOB QUALIFICATIONS for Vectrus LOGCAP positions:**
As a precondition to charge more than 50% of their time to LOGCAP, must be able, willing and ready to deploy to domestic and international locations, including on a temporary basis and / or as a member of the Vectrus Rapid Deployment Team (RDT). These locations can include austere, remote, and hazardous areas where Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) may be required.
+ Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
+ Bachelor’s degree in related field desired.
+ Ten (10) years experience as a manager in a multi-discipline environment comparable to that offered under this contract. Experience in military environment desired.
99. Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
99. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
99. Knowledgeable of how to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
99. Must be able to read, write and speak the English language with proficiency.
99. Requires a collaborative work style, fostering cooperation, and teamwork.
99. Must exercise discretion and good sound judgment.
99. Must have high level of proficiency in the use of MS Office and/or other related applications.
Directing the entire Task Order DPW organization both through leadership and budgeting
**Job:** _Program/Project Ops Management_
**Title:** _Sr. DPW Manager_
**Requisition ID:** _PEN001926_
**Clearance Level required at Start Date:** _Secret_
**Travel:** _Yes, 15 % of the Time_
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.