Hyatt is extremely pleased to prepare the opening for the Grand Hyatt Jeju with a new vision of the Grand Hyatt brand in Jeju, reflective of the island’s unique environment, and providing travelers with our first-class integrated resort service and hospitality. The hotel will be one of the largest Hyatt hotels with 1,600 rooms, 14 food and beverage outlets, and approximately 1,680 square meters of meeting space, indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center, two spas (European and Korean Jimjil Spa) with a total of eight treatment rooms and a kids club.
General purpose of Job is responsible for ensuring the efficient and smooth running of all aspects of the two Spas, Jjimjilbang Spa & European Spa, and to assist with operations for Swimming Pools, Kid’s Club, and Fitness Club
The position will initially be based in Jeju City/Island, South Korea.
To be Successful in This Role, You Will Require to Have
• Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Spa Management or hospitality management, or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as a manager in a luxury spa.
• Completed an accredited program in massage and beauty therapy. Korean beauty certification preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience performing massage and beauty treatments at a resort/hotel
• Good Korean and English communication mandatory and Chinese language skills preferred.
• Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills area a must.
**Primary Location:** KR-49-Jeju
**Organization:** Grand Hyatt Jeju
**Job Level:** Full-time
**Req ID:** JEJ000448
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.