DESCRIPTIONSourcing Recruiter I· Effectively participate in meetings with stakeholders and able to dive deeply into details and easily convey high-level plans.
· With guidance, able to explain hiring team and Amazon value propositions.
· Verbal and written communication is clear and concise. Able to transform raw thoughts into clear documentation (e.g., candidate engagement, intake, interview notes, etc.).
· Source candidates in alignment with team goals
· Uses internal and/or external sourcing tools, mechanisms and search logic (e.g., Boolean) to generate candidates.
· Pre-screen candidate to confirm candidate motivation, compensation expectations, skill level, and availability.
· Explain the interview process to candidates while adhering to pre-closing and pipeline requirements.
· Works on the delivery of straightforward sourcing. Meets metrics goals for candidate pipelines, and increases the visibility of issues.
· Ensure timely delivery of qualified candidates, for straightforward sourcing campaigns, based on client-team hiring criteria and goals.
· Complete candidate hand-off in accordance with the sourcing lifecycle and candidate engagement guidelines.
· Escalates issues to manager. Implementation may need refinement. Makes trade-offs: time vs. resources (efficiency vs. customer experience).
· With guidance, use internal reporting mechanisms to review and analyse candidate funnel quality. Ensure the right information about a candidate is delivered to the right audience at the right time
· 100% process compliance.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS· Graduate from a highly reputable university.
· Minimum 4+ years of Tech recruiting experience within an international corporate dynamic and search firm environments.
· Working knowledge of Social media recruiting and should be updated with current market trends.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS· Relentless client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
· Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.