As a member of our software development team, you will be primarily responsible for development and maintenance of
the Geomagic products. You will be a part of an agile team, with strong focus on delivering innovative solutions to address customer needs.
– Develop, refactor, maintain, and test Geomagic application.
– Design, document, and deliver successful software components.
– Aid in maintaining and/or revamping legacy code.
– Debug and troubleshoot complex issues.
– Provide time and effort estimates as it relates to engineering effort.
– Work cohesively with and communicate professionally with other teams including application, geometry development
team, QA, Product Management and Senior Management. – Take ownership of goals and objectives.
– B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject – Solid background in object-oriented design with C
– Reusable Framework / API design and implementation.
– Ability to work in a large legacy code base.
– Ability to write complex specifications.
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
– Solid written and verbal communication skills, Korean and English
– Experience in a commercial/academic desktop application development
– Deep experience with data structures / algorithms performance / parallel processing techniques. – Experience in an Agile software development environment.
– Experience with 3D CAD software such as SolidWorks, UG NX, Pro/E, etc. and its API.
**Title:** *Senior, Software Dev Engrg*
**Requisition ID:** *190000MW*