**Senior Advanced Customer Support Engineer –Financials Functional**
An experienced functional consultant who has
a solid understanding of basic business concepts and practices in the area of Financials
Management. The candidate should be able to operate independently to provide
quality work products, and perform varied and complex duties and tasks that
need independent judgment.
with the client to understand requirements, functionality and business
customer requirements into deliverable products and services
functional assessment of implemented solutions, with recommendations for enhanced
processes, best usage of Oracle
applications features and better performance results
test plans, procedures and running the tests accordingly
Oracle Financials products and services in line with the contractual agreement
with support to resolve Customers SRs.
* Conduct knowledge
transfer sessions both within the Oracle team and to end users.
* Work closely with the
technical team and delivery leaders to provide engagements work estimates and
drive excellence in functional work.
that new services are appropriately captured and put in ACS corporate
maintains knowledge of Oracle’s current and future products/solutions offerings
for the specified Financials area.
* 5-7 years implementation
experience of Financials solutions
* Experience with
multiple Financials applications is a plus – especially Oracle EBS and Oracle SaaS
* At least 2 years in implementing
Financials SaaS applications
* At least (1) full
life cycle implementation of Oracle’s Cloud SCM solutions
* Strong functional
knowledge of Oracle Financials modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable,
Accounts Receivable, Asset Management and Cash Management, Budgeting and
* Good understanding of
Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA) and Financial Accounting Hub (FAH)
* Previous consulting
* Business analysis, requirements gathering, and workshop
* Oracle Cloud
Certification is a plus
* Excellent Analytical skills
* Strong English written/verbal communications
* Self-motivated individual who works well in a team
* Willing to travel to customer sites on a regular
* Experience in working as part of Global/ Matrixed/
* Self-driven, ability to work under minimal
5-7 years of overall experience in multiple end-to-end implementations
/ support projects involving Financials modules across industry domains
**Detailed Description and Job Requirements**
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will interface with the customer
* s IT staff on a regular basis. Either at the client
* s site or from a remote location, you will be responsible for resolution of moderately complex technical problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use and repair/workarounds for Oracle products. You should be highly experienced in some Oracle products and several platforms that are being supported. You will be expected to work with only general guidance from management while advising management on progress/status.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Because of substantial customer interfacing, a demonstrated ability to work with customers on an independent basis with exceptional communication skills, while consistently achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction is essential. A Bachelor
* s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience is preferred with five years related experience. Experience with Oracle
* s core products, applications, and tools is important.
**As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).**
**Job Type:** Regular Employee Hire