Promote and leading sales focusing on mix of orders and profitability of Digital Energy Product (BMS) throughout the country. Along with a strong technical and business knowledge, complimentary skills to understand the client’s business drivers and align to company’s solutions are essential.
* Develop networking and deploys all sales actions with partners (EcoXperts) & end-users for Schneider products such as Field Device, BMS and Integrated Systems, and also developing system integrator network in order to maximize the business with them and achieving the sales target.
* Successfully build relationships with customers and partners to achieve assigned sales and corporate goals.
* Demonstrate technical expertise to develop credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment. Maintains a high degree of technical knowledge relevant to that required to fulfill the job responsibilities
* Prepare sales quotations and proposals
* Process and analyze feasibility assessments for all bid/contract documents related to developed opportunities
* 6+ years of experience with a proven track record in sales of HVAC (BMS).
* Requires Engineering Techniques, sales knowledge, problem solving skill, communication
* Experience and skills in contract negotiation, commercial law, tender evaluation and quote preparation
* Bachelor’s degree holder or equivalent; Desirable – majored in Mechanical Engineering
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills are critical for this customer-interface position, plus proficiency with Windows, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint software.
* Demonstrated experience and success within a team selling approach is a must. Must be an aggressive self-starter with the ability to build executive level relationships, align solutions and business strategies, and create the demand to close orders.
* Advance level in English
*Primary Location:* KR-11-Seoul
*Unposting Date:* Sep 5, 2019, 5:59:00 PM
*Req ID:* 005GZE