**We are now looking for a Retail & Etail Channel Marketing Manager** to join our Korea Consumer Team in support of our GeForce and Studio consumer product lines at leading r/etailers. In this role, will work closely with the Sales & Channel Teams to provide strategic leadership against a portfolio of r/etail partners.
**What you’ll be doing:**
The Retail and Etail Channel Marketing Manager fills a pivotal role at NVIDIA, working to ensure that r/etailer specific programs are developed and executed to achieve both NVIDIA and r/etail partner objectives. The Retail & Etail Channel Marketing Manager uses his or her expertise to partner with key stakeholders to build programs that drive sales of NVIDIA ecosystem products. The Retail & Etail Marketing Manager is tightly coordinated within the assigned account team and provides project management expertise to ensure that strategic plans are built and tactics are balanced to execute on time and on budget. The Retail & Etail Channel Marketing Manager stays on the groundbreaking of the industry’s technology and business practices, helping to define new and more effective ways to engage consumers and sell NVIDIA products through the r/etail channel.
* Develops promotional plans for assigned r/etailers, works with Sales team to gain r/etailer approval, and project balances deliverables to ensure on time and on budget execution.
* In collaboration with partners, paints a strategic vision of what GeForce and Studio products should be in assigned r/etailers and drives initiatives that support that vision. Brand presence and promotional activity speaks to each r/etailer’s core customers, driving sales to achieve NVIDIA’s & r/etailer’s objectives.
* Partner in quarterly planning process. Responsible for leading and influencing NVIDIA’s cross-functional teams in support of NVIDIA’s business objectives and assigned r/etailer’s objectives. Ensures strategic alignment and carries out timelines on projects in assigned r/etailers to ensure successful and timely execution.
* Responsible for sell-through of GeForce and Studio products through r/etailer and online locations. Develops and delivers innovative r/etailer and product-specific recommendations for product placement and promotions.
* Utilizes business analytics to measure success of programs and make modifications/recommendations for future programs. Communicates insights to key decision-makers to help shape the future of the business.
* Subject matter authoritative on the opportunities, challenges and processes for assigned accounts. Establishes and communicates resources specific to assigned accounts for the use of the entire Sales & Marketing organization. Specifically, key r/etailer contact lists, timelines for specific initiatives, key r/etailer calendar dates such as meetings, resets, etc.
* Maintains constant awareness of the ever-changing environment and opportunities in assigned r/etailers. Brings forward innovative ideas for promoting NVIDIA’s ecosystem of products.
**What we need to see:**
* BS/BA or similar degree in Business or Marketing required. MBA a plus.
* 5-15 years consumer electronics r/etail marketing experience with shown history of accomplishment in the areas of channel marketing, product marketing, project management, or sales management with an emphasis on partner marketing and a proven history of successful strategic and tactical execution
* Strong marketing competency and demonstrated excellence in marketing strategy, partner demand generation, partner management, sales enablement, and marketing communications.
* Process oriented with strong project management skills.
* Direct experience working with key hardware or software partners in the consumer business capacity.
* Strong written and oral communications skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels of management within NVIDIA and partner organizations.
* Requires direct contact with partners, as well as strong ability to drive third party vendors.
**Ways to stand out in the crowd:**
* Interpersonal skills; understands roles & responsibilities of the cross-functional team and fully engages other partners to achieve objectives. Strong collaborator who removes bottlenecks.
* Experienced in developing and balancing joint and coop funded marketing programs with r/etailers
* Business analysis skills; able to track business and tie back to promotional/marketing tactics.
* Knowledge of and passion for consumer electronics and/or PC Gaming industry.
* Strong teammate, able to develop relationships across a wide array of partners and build support for core mission.
* A planner and a closer.
* Flexible, able to adapt to ever-changing marketplace and work environment.
* Loves diverse work assignments and enjoys the opportunity to try new approaches and overcome challenges.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers! We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you’re creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
* Posted 27 Days Ago
* Full time