The*RCM Manager*is the senior maintenance management official responsible and accountable for supporting and assisting Task Order Project Manager in all RCM activities. The primary role of the RCM manager is to develop and implement a program-wide RCM maintenance program and to monitor and evaluate the technical effectiveness of RCM studies, transfer the technical knowledge to the site Operations and Maintenance and Utilities Departments and to insure programmatic implementation of the RCM Maintenance program throughout the Task Order. Additionally, bench mark RCM studies for similar power, water and wastewater plants, auditing RCM output across all Task Order functions, update work flow and procedure in order to achieve RCM Reliability goals. Encouraged RCM culture among DI employees.
/(Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract.)/
· Develop new and optimizes existing maintenance strategies and work methods based on professional standards and practices.
· Develops reliability targets, selects & plans reliability assurance tasks, should facilitate and participate in the use of Reliability tools, such as Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Root Cause Analysis (RCA), and Reliability- Centered Maintenance (RCM) aimed at identifying production equipment improvement needs, prioritization of those needs and determination of recommendations to improve asset utilization and production efficiency.
· Interacts with operations & maintenance personnel to ensure that reliability in the field is reflective of predications and identifies opportunities for improvements and corrective actions.
· Identifies equipment and resource needs to perform various types of reliability testing and failure analysis. Ensures usage of latest technologies to predict and prevent component failures to reduce cost defined as per financial, capacity, quality, productivity, efficiency and safety forfeiture.
· Diagnose and resolve chronic causes of equipment failures and implement corrective actions through use of appropriate diagnostic tools.
· Supporting Maintenance in identifying dominant failures and bad actors and ensuring proactive maintenance tasks are in place to mitigate against unreliability
· Assessing and maintaining the health and performance of the wide range of the task order power production, water purification and waste water treatment assets, and ensuring assets achieve maximum production and minimum down-time whilst reducing overall maintenance costs.
· Monitor and audit the quality and effectiveness of PM strategies and ensure that the failure patterns and failures modes are incorporated into maintenance strategies.
· Develops and implements Reliability training programs to promote a Reliability culture.
· Regularly provide project briefings to senior leadership
· Provide the Project Manager with Subject Matter Expert oversight for contractual situations concerning RCM program implementation and sustainment
· Perform other duties as assigned//
*Key Job Accountabilities*
2. *Coordinates program directly with:* Program Utilities Director, Program and Site Operations Managers and Site Services Managers
3. Applies risk & reliability techniques and defect elimination processes to define and continuously improve equipment maintenance execution strategies and spare parts requirements in order to ensure the integrity and optimize the reliability of all Embassy mechanical, electrical, water and waste water treatment and power generation assets.
4. Introduces & maintains best practices, systems and tools that will continuously improve the availability of the assets, optimize maintenance activities and reduce costs.
5. Facilitates and executes Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA), troubleshoot equipment problems and revises/updates maintenance strategies.
6. Ensures that plant production is supported with properly operating equipment that is maintained in a cost- effective manner in line with quality and safety standards. Identifies key maintenance cost areas and implement plans to reduce costs.
7. Implements reporting systems and scorecards to identify ‘bad actors’ and shortfalls in equipment and system performance utilizing Government Computerized Maintenance Management System and Company Reliability package.
Knowledge & Skills
· Thorough knowledge of RCM Methodology with 1- 5 years experience in RCM (preferred).
· Sound knowledge of risk & reliability management systems.
· Knowledge of failure mechanisms, corrective and preventative methodsExperience in failure mode & effect analysis, solid understanding of failure mechanisms.
· Knowledge of the latest RCM tools and techniques
· Troubleshoot, analyze and resolve engineering problems independently.
· Effective communication and ability to write technical reports.
Experience & Educations
· Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent specialized technical training combined with RCM program management;may substitute two (2) additional years of experience in related field for each year of college
· Minimum twelve (12)//years of experience in facilities maintenance or related maintenance field (such as aviation, electrical, plumbing, civil/electrical engineering, or power generation) with at least five (5) years in a managerial role in RCM program management.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
· Living and working conditions at assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable
· Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
· Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions
· Ability to travel domestically and internationally
**Job:** **Project / Program Management*
**Title:** *RCM Manager*
**Requisition ID:** *PR1903808*
DynCorp International is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. DynCorp International provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals in accordance with applicable federal law. The company will provide reasonable accommodation for the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the company’s operations. Applicants who need a reasonable accommodation during the employment application process should contact 817-224-7459. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation should call this number.