1. Reviewing the specs of the pumps and accessories.
2. Generating B.O.M & Requisition.
3. Generating the Engineering document package or revise the Engineering document package.
4. Submit the Engineering document package to the customer and input the Engineering document package into the
5. Designing for special items with the Pro/Engineer or CAD.
6. Preparing for the manufacturing drawings of the order.
7. Generate or revise the work sheets and input work sheets into the Destiny System.
8. Technical support for manufacturing.
9. Reply to customer questionnaires about the engineering field of the assigned order
10. Take charge of the documents and standardizations.
ITT Goulds Pumps
**Minimum Education Requirements:**
BS/BA Degree or Equivalent
**Paid Relocation Available?:**
**Percent of Travel Required:**
up to 50%
**Skills and Experience:**
1. Education Requirements:
– BS in Mechanical Engineering
– Fluently Speak in both Korean and English
– Less than 3 years as a mechanical design engineer