Experience in Turbine Generator/Compressor control from design, development till commissioning.
Good knowledge on Protection System & AVR will be advantageous.
Perform Engineering specification, design implementation and testing.
Interface with customer and co-ordinate with Sales/Proposals on all aspects of TMC requirements for projects.
Provide on demand field services, training, startup & commissioning at customer locations. ** Specific Responsibilities**
* Work closes with Consultant on the project specification and produce Functional Design Specification, Details of Design Document.
* Exposure to steam turbine extraction control, Speed / Load control, Generator excitation control, Compressor anti-surge control, Compressor performance controls, Hydraulic actuators etc.,
* Exposure to Protection system, AVR & Field instrumentation will be advantageous.
* Developing logic design; define philosophy and development of control logic.
* Interface with customers on technical details during project execution.
* Develop test procedure and support pre-FAT test, FAT test and IFAT.
* Review project documentation and ensure all technical documents are properly documented and updated.
* Perform other related duties such as customer site support on assigned project and start-up activities.
* Assist Project Manager in identifying the scope change and provide insights in finding additional opportunities.
* Responsible for the implementation of the assigned technical portion of the project and interfaces with the customer engineering team.
* Provides simple application and process control engineering support, including hardware engineering and software configuration for all process industry.
* A professionally qualified engineer with a Diploma / Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
* At least 3 years of related experience in industrial/process controls, including Turbo machinery / Rotating equipment and/or Generator controls.
*Primary Location:* KR-11-Seoul
*Unposting Date:* Ongoing
*Req ID:* 005448