Machine Learning Researcher (Intern)
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Corporate Research & Development at http://www.qualcomm.com/about/research
Engineering – Software
South Korea – Seoul
We are making AI technology be around us at edge devices, attend and assist people and learn from interaction without many labels, together with other devices in a federated way. We are based in Seoul and work together with our other team members in San Diego, Amsterdam, and Beijing.
We are looking for the deep-learning researchers interested in developing new theories and algorithms on the following areas:
• Speech recognition/Speaker recognition
• Speech generation
• Multi-modal context aware
• Anomaly detection
• Life-long learning
• Few-shot learning
• Unsupervised / semi-supervised / self-supervised learning
• Federated learning
• Meta-Learning: few-shot learning
• Domain adaptation / knowledge transfer
• Deep generative models
• Representation learning
• Adversarial attacks, examples
• Python Programming
• Deep learning with hands-on experience of deep learning tools, e.g. PyTorch
• Basic knowledge and development experience on machine learning and signal processing
Ph.D. students in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related area. Must be available for at least 3-6 months.
EEO Employer: Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.