Machine Learning Researcher – Audio and Speech
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Corporate Research & Development at http://www.qualcomm.com/about/research
Engineering – Software
South Korea – Seoul
We are developing always-on on-device AI algorithms to attend and assist people. The on-device AI learns/adapts from interaction with users and environments w/o much supervision.
We are looking for talented machine learning researchers to join the team developing core technologies in audio and speech machine learning, mainly with the application of voice user interface. The selected candidates will work on one of the topics in the list below.
• Automatic speech recognition (ASR) and keyword spotting (KWS)
• Speech enhancement for ASR and KWS in multi microphone system
• Representation learning of audio and speech data
• Generative models for speech generation or voice conversion
• Knowledge and experience in machine learning
• Programming skill in Python or C/C+• Experience in PyTorch (preferred) or TensorFlow
• Experience on representation or feature learning for audio or speech data
• Experience on audio or speech related tasks with deep learning
• Experience on generative models (e.g. GAN, VAE, normalizing flow)
• Wide and deep knowledge in general machine learning and deep learning
• Wide and deep knowledge in signal processing or speech processing
MS or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or related area
EEO Employer: Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.