Reports directly to the TaskOrder Site Manager. Provides leadershipby directing the efforts of personnel involved in providing a variety ofsupport to programs involved with Supply, Maintenance, Property Management,Transportation, and Disposal.
**MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:**
99. Responsible forthe overall performance of the assigned department or function.
99. Provides operational oversight to ensure workis accomplished in a timely and cost-effective manner. Insures awareness andmonitors employee compliance with all applicable company directives, policies,and procedures.
99. Coordinates and supervises work tobe accomplished by Property Department employees.
99. Coordinates activities involving the customer,other organizations, and/or company functions.
99. Works closely with the GovernmentProperty Administrator when acquiring and inventorying all property.
99. Ensures a wall-to-wall physicalinventory of all GFP items is conducted as required by the contract.
99. Responsible fordefining training requirements, developing employee skills, and promoting continuousimprovement.
99. Develops andimplements performance standards and internal controls.
99. Compiled data required forProperty Management Metrics and posts as required.
99. Prepareand present briefings on the status of logistics operations.
99. Performs other duties and assignments as required.
**MATERIAL & EQUIPMENTDIRECTLY USED:**
PC & Associated Software’s,PDA, printer, calculator, FAX machine, copy machine, barcode reader/scanner and other general office equipment, hand truck, flat bedcart, pallet jack,assigned vehicle.
+ Extensiveinteraction with the customer, subcontractors, supplier and warehouse personnelis required. Otherwise, activities will be generally conducted indoors in anoffice outdoors or in a shop environment.
+ General office environment withfieldwork outside of the office – some travel required.
+ Duties willinvolve potential exposure to extreme climatic and hostile conditions. Work isrequired in areas where potential exists for exposure to extreme ambienttemperatures.
Applicantmust be able to meet physical fitness requirements, such as stooping, climbing,prolonged standing, prolonged sitting and working with or in areas where apotential could exist for exposure to physical, chemical or biological agents.Employee use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required in certainareas. Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso,respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices. Must comply with OSHA, EPA,Fire Regulations and published company work rules.
**Education/Certifications** : _One year related experience may be substituted forone year of education, if degree is required._
Education:Associate Degree in Logistics, Business Administration / Management or relateddiscipline preferred. Bachelor’s degreepreferred.
Four to six years of experience in Logistics operations andMaintenance is desired. Minimum of 4 years serving in positions ofincreased responsibility encompassing program planning and supervisoryexperience. Advanced understandingof operational planning, logistics, data collection and analysis, informationcontrol techniques and a broad knowledge of the organization and functions of avariety of supply, maintenance, and training, and automated systems. Excellent research & analysis, computer,interpersonal, and oral and written communication skills required.
Six Sigma and/or Lean training orcertifications desirable. Experience working in contingent environment ispreferred. Excellent computer skills, interpersonal, oral and writtencommunication skills required. Computer skills include a working knowledge of MicrosoftWord, Excel, Power Point, Visio and Outlook.
Mayoversees one to three direct reports and five to 15 indirect reports
**Title:** _Logistics-Property Manager_
**Requisition ID:** _PEN001716_
**Clearance Level required at Start Date:** _Secret_
**Travel:** _Yes, 10 % of the Time_
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This%0Acommitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage%0Adifferences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/%0AAffirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,%0Acolor, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/%0AFemale/Disabled/Veteran