At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
– Work closely with the sales team to identify and scope opportunities for the Cadence DSG platform.
– Understand the Goal and Objective, then plan and execute and manage key technical evaluations by co-working proactively with existing and potential customers as well as team colleagues
– Summarize the tasks and projects, and report to manager and share with team effectively
– Train, ramp-up and accompany customer project.
– Conduct basic and advanced trainings, presentations and demos as necessary.
– Ramp-up other members of the team on the advanced ICD back-end technologies and tools.
– Providing technical expertise to address clients’ queries, which need expert involvement
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.
Cadence plays a critical role in creating the technologies that modern life depends on. We are a global electronic design automation company, providing software, hardware, and intellectual property to design advanced semiconductor chips that enable our customers create revolutionary products and experiences.
Thanks to the outstanding caliber of the Cadence team and the empowering culture that we have cultivated for over 25 years, Cadence continues to be recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our shared passion for solving the world’s toughest technical challenges, our dedication to pushing the limits of the industry, and our drive to do meaningful work differentiates the people of Cadence.
Cadence is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, basis of disability, or any other protected class.