## Primary Location
Join Fairmont Hotels and Resorts as a Laundry Attendant, You will be responsible forthe general work load in the laundry. Duties must be carried out effectively and efficiently. You will be part of a team processing the hotel bedding, linen and other listed items to the highest possible standard and will report to the Laundry Manager.
******Hotel Overview:**Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, is located only a few steps away from the Masjid Al Haraam and the Holy Ka’aba. This 76-story hotel, one of the world’s tallest, is the focal point of the Abraj Al Bait Complex, part of the King Abdul Aziz Endowment Project. The Hotel authentic hospitality is seen throughout 858 rooms.
**Summary of Responsibilities:**
Reporting to Laundry Supervisor, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
* Check work you are processing for cleanliness.
* Provide a friendly and efficient service
* Process Hotel bedding, Colleague Uniforms etc.
Maintain all Health and Safety Standards
* Follow departmental policies, procedures and service standards
* Report necessary maintenance items
* Following all safety and sanitation policies
* Other duties as assigned
## Employee Status
* Previous experience in housekeeping an asset
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
* Highly responsible & reliable
* Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
* Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
* Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
**Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to): **** **** **
* Constant standing and walking throughout shift
* Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
* Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
* Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
**Visa Requirements:** Candidate selection will be based on visa availability at Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel.We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation
**APPLY TODAY**: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
**ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS**
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you’ll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
*Primary Location:* Kingdom of Saudi Arabia-Makkah-Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel
*Employee Status:* Regular
*Job Level:* Colleague
*Shift:* Day Job
*Closing Date:* Ongoing
*Req ID:* MAK00248