* Manage a portfolio of accounts. Account responsibility is focused on coverage of secondary accounts, often referred to as “proximity” accounts, and may include various types of end users and channel partners including, Electrical Contractors, Electricians, OEMs, Panel Builders, and Distributors, within an assigned Territory.
* Utilize various resources, both inside and outside of SE, to research identified accounts for various tasks including account planning, call preparation, and prioritization.
* Establish call plans and strategies, develop account profiles and execute the sales plan, to meet or exceed territory targets.
* Identify, manage, and close opportunities – follow up on leads, quotes, service and cross-selling opportunities for the accounts they own
* Use CRM (bFO) to perform best-in-class Account and pipeline management
* Use quote tools and other SE applications to generate business and support owned accounts
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of electricity and electronics, SE products and product families, pricing, relevant competitive products and their strengths / weaknesses, and applications for identified segments. Use knowledge to apply SE products to customer’s needs with a focus to drive growth and / or competitive conversions.
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge on key cross-selling tactics based on the types of accounts and / or assigned product / focus area(s).
* Assist customers to use various SE tools available to them, including PRM and the Partner Portal.
* Establish strong collaboration with field sales reps within the territory and with Inside Sales counterparts.
* Contribute to Inside Sales Best Practice development; Coach / mentor newer Inside Sales Team reps.
Experiences of digital or direct marketing sales at least 1 year in any industry, ideally IT or electricity
Solid understanding of customer care and customer centricity
Effective communication with stakeholders
Familiar with CRM such as Salesforce.com
Good at MS-office
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering or equivalent
Good command of spoken and written English
*Primary Location:* KR-11-Seoul
*Unposting Date:* Sep 8, 2019, 12:59:00 PM
*Req ID:* 005G28