The Manager, Program Office for TPEC will assist the TPEC Program Office with planning, strategy and driving operational excellence and managing compliance program activities across the TPEC group with a strong collaboration with the Program Directors of the sectors, the Global Operations group, the global Privacy group and the Data Science and Risk Management Team.
The geographic scope will be LATAM.
This role will also participate in the design and execution of a seven elements compliance program for TPIs, including governance, risk assessment, monitoring, training and policy. This role is also accountable for driving collaboration, consistency where needed and simplification across the TPEC team. This role will work closely with the Data Science and Risk Management Team to develop metrics to identify risk with TPIs and also to measure the effectiveness of the TPI risk management program.
– Supporting the development of a robust TPI risk management strategy, implementation and ongoing execution to the strategy which includes:
• Operationalize the risk based segmentation tool;
• Supporting the due diligence process and associated processes;
• Management of third party vendors conducting enhanced investigational due diligence;
• Participating in on-site visits and training of high risk TPIs to evaluate risk areas and red flags identified and to assist TPIs to build compliance capability;
• Creating and maintaining training for business sponsors and TPIs, creating and maintaining TPEC policies and procedures and developing regular communication materials to support the TPI risk management program and strategy
– Collaboration with the Data Science & Risk Management Team to access data and present metrics/dashboards to inform resource allocation with TPIs and to assist the TPEC team to provide input into monitoring plans and MAP/mitigation plans. Assist in the coordination of the annual risk assessment of TPIs and utilize the data collected within the TPEC team.
– Provides support for ongoing monitoring of high risk third party relationships.
*TPEC: Third Party Intermediary Ethics & Compliance Program Office
• Fluent English is required. Portuguese and Spanish is desirable.
• Strong monitoring capability. Collaboration and teaming. Self-awareness and adaptability. Open to change.
• Preferred Related Industry Experience (if applicable): Knowledge of commercial sales and marketing practices for healthcare products and services and the related compliance risks, demonstrated experience with TPI relationships is required.
• 5 minimum and preferably experience managing a diverse team based Regionally.
• Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree is preferred.
• Working relationship with consultants and industry peers, Industry Associations and Distributor Associations.
• Solid experience with definition, development, improvement and management of effective health care compliance & government contract compliance system to ensure that business practices remain in compliance with all applicable regulations.
Brazil-São Paulo-São Paulo-AVENIDA PRESIDENTE JUSCELINO KUBITSCHECK, 2041
Latin America-Mexico, Latin America-Colombia-Distrito Capital de Bogotá-Bogotá, Latin America-Argentina-Buenos Aires
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)