Role Summary:Responsible for developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with customer representatives, ensuring Customer Satisfaction and maintaining all equipment models specific to a modality or modalities in the assigned area.
Essential Responsibilities:Key Responsibilities/essential functions include:
• Technical: Maintains all models specific to a modality in the assigned area..
• Electronic/Mechanical: Total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems.
• Customer satisfaction: Daily interface with doctors and technicians on equipment status issues. Acts to ensure satisfaction to primary customers.
• LCT: Assists in Account Sales visits; helps train others where necessary; identify Sales opportunities and communicate to account team.
• Business growth: Assists in the growth and direction of business in his/her geographic area.
• Productivity: Responsible for Warranty and PMS contract cost control.
• Administration: Responsibly completes all administration tasks on time. Ensures timely completion of FMIs and PMS inspections documentation for assigned accounts.
• Installation: Plays a leading role in complex and multifuntional rooms. Shares best practices. Maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according to the GE Service Quality Policy Statement.
Quality Specific Goals:
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
• Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
• Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
• Insure timely dispatch closure.
• Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed timeframe.
• Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
Qualifications/Requirements:• Qualified or in last semester to Electronics Engineering Degree level or equivalent Degree level.
• Associates degree in either Electrical Engineer, Engineering with a heavy focus in Electrical, or Biomedical Engineering Technology and 2 years or more of experience servicing electronic equipment, or a High School Diploma/GED and 4 years or more of experience servicing electronic equipment.
• Technical analytical skills.
• Proficiency in English.
• Plans and organizes work effectively.
• Strong Customer skills; deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion, influences rather than directs.
Desired Characteristics:• Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner.
• Experience as a GEHC field service intern.
• Change agent and process oriented.
• Ability to show self-initiative & motivation.
• Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution based service process.
• Experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment.
• Experience troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns.
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:Korea, Republic of;Seoul;