DESCRIPTIONTaking care of overall Facility & Admin activities.
· Daily, Weekly, Monthly technical check per PPM schedule.
· Attending TT calls for corrective maintenance, service and repair works
· Co-ordinate with vendor for systems under warranty/AMC.
· Energy consumption reading
· DG maintenance.
· Maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems, electrical and mechanical
· Ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot power distribution systems, branch circuits, lighting systems, transformers, and wiring methods and material.
· Ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder diagrams, control components– photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, Servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, tacks, and encoders 6.
· Dedicated to supporting production by working in a safe, customer focused manner.
· Minor refurbishment and upgrade works for building finishes, fixtures, fittings and equipment, fixed furniture and OPS equipment like Trolley, Cages, Carts
· Fire Alarm & Fire extinguishers regular checks.
· Maintenance, oiling, greasing of carts, trolleys, pump, rolling shutters.
· Attending regular Electrical works
· Height work, hot work permit to issue.
· Minor Civil & Plumbing Corrective maintenance calls.
· Provide daily reports on TT closures & open cases & RCA.
· Tools inventory update.
· PPM schedule maintenance.
· Taking care of Soft services activities i.e. Pest control, Housekeeping, Scrap & Garbage disposal.
Handling agency staff & overall shift.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONSDiploma or Degree in Electrical/ Electronics with 3 years of experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONSDiploma or Degree in Electrical/ Electronics, Controls & instrumentation with 3 years of experience