This position is accountable for leading area in formulating sales strategy for assigned territories and services solutions. Develops strategies and schedules to meet the goals and objectives. Provides coaching and development activities for sales necessary to ensure execution of plans. Responsible for providing ongoing support to high value clients. Implement business strategies to achieve profitable business relationships and identify new revenue opportunities with major accounts.
* Develop sales forecast, budget and manpower plans.
* Defines markets, market potentials and appropriate sales strategies for the area.
* Partners with customers/distributors to plan strategies, provide quality service, train customer’s personnel, and provide support necessary for attainment of customer’s goals and objectives.
* Anticipates obstacles and identifies alternative strategies.
* Formulates, communicates, implements, and evaluates strategic and tactical sales plans.
* Monitors outside (or inside) sales performance.
* Provides coaching and development activities necessary to ensure successful execution of plans.
* Maintains active relationships with Schneider Electric customers. Negotiates discrepancies between customer’s expectations and SE’s.
* Assists staff in dealing with specific target audiences such as distributors, contractors, industrials, and utilities.
* Coordinates sales activities in area with other areas and national account management to penetrate national accounts.
* Negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales.
* A bachelor’s degree in Electrical Power
* A minimum of 8 years of experience in Sales preferred in services
* Alex Resident
*Primary Location:* EG-Alexandria
*Unposting Date:* Jun 20, 2019, 5:59:00 PM
*Req ID:* 005E90