Req I DSFDCJP00011452
Primary SkillsProject Co ordination/Management
– Co-ordinate with REWS (Real Estate) team and provide an
overall view of HYD Seating and assist in tracking based on the Forecast
Projected for IT
– Handle Logistics for Industries site events in Hyderabad,
including All Hands, Town Halls, employee awards programs, internal Industries
career fairs, Hackathons, fireside chats (Example Room Booking, arranging for
goodies/Swags, raising tickets for needed infrastructure)
– Assist in preparing MIS reports, dashboards
(Example-Seating Actuals vs Deficit, or Number of employees who haven’t
received a Swag, Business Unit wise Seating allocation etc.) based on the
– Responsible to coordinate small to medium initiatives
(Logistics for Trainings, Townhall Prep Work, All Hands Prep Work, Small offsite
for Leadership, Managers
– Provide support in booking, or preparing quip/excel reports
– Support on end-to-end projects (such as any strategy driven
initiatives where a lot of Administrative or Logistical support is need to run
the project, and possible co ordination with Managers in gathering inputs/data)
that are of low complexity
– Gather inputs from Managers for activities that have a
preset recurrence (example: Newsletter- only inputs collection)
– Provide assistance in various financial activities such as
managing, or tracking expenses, providing estimates
-Responsible to maintain inventories and supplies such as
Swags, New hire Jackets and other goodies that are ordered on a large scale
-Coordinate with internal stakeholders for gathering metrics
update, seating and list of trainings
– May require interaction with global stakeholders on
specific events that are slated to occur at HYD location and ensure all
logistics, administrative tasks are handled effectively for seamless experience
– Participate in planning and other business related meetings
Required Skills/Experience –
– Preferred 3 years of Project Co ordination/Management or
related experience and overall 5 -6 years of experience
– Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
– Very strong technical competency, specifically with MS
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail, and Gcal.
– Strong oral and written communication. Ability to
communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and external partners.
– Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work
activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
– Project management of intermediate complexity.
– Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure and
consistently make deadlines.
– Use initiative and judgment within established guidelines.
– Effectively interface with employees from other groups
within Salesforce and senior executives inside and outside the company.
– Strong teamwork skills, and a strong ability to offer suggestions
and improvements to process and work effectively across a range of
– Strong relationship management skills.
– Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities
– Demonstrate ability and willingness to continuously acquire
new competencies and accept new challenges.
-Ability to establish credibility and rapport with executives
and technical and non-technical team members alike.
-Energetic self-starter passionate about professional
integrity and excellence with a positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm.
-Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment where you must
take on multiple responsibilities and do what it takes to get things done.
-Ability to successfully collaborate with all functions
functions across the entire company.