Promote and leading Sales activities focusing on mix of orders and profitability of Power Systems Solutions Systems business portfolio throughout the country. Along with a strong technical and business knowledge, complimentary skills to understand the client’s business drivers and align to company’s solutions are essential.
* Develop networking and deploys all sales actions with end-users for Power Systems portfolio including Electric Distribution products/solutions to maximize the business with them and achieving the Orders/Sales targets, especially in Korea domestic market.
* Successfully build relationships with customers and partners to achieve assigned Sales and corporate goals.
* Demonstrate technical expertise to develop credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment. Maintains a high degree of technical knowledge relevant to that required to fulfill the job responsibilities
* Prepare Sales value propositions to the customers with clear understandings of customer needs
* Process and analyze feasibility assessments for all bid/contract documents related to developed opportunities
* 10+ years of experience with a proven track record in Sales of Electric Distribution equipment & systems
* Requires Engineering Techniques, Sales knowledge & Account Management skills, Problem Solving & CommunicationSkills
* Experiences and skills in contract negotiation, commercial law, tender evaluation and quote preparation
* Bachelor’s degree holder or equivalent; Desirable – majored in Electric Engineering & MBA
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills are critical for this customer-interface position, plus proficiency with Windows, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint software.
* Demonstrated experience and success within a team selling approach is a must. Must be an aggressive self-starter with the ability to build executive level relationships, align solutions and business strategies, and create the demand to close orders.
* Advance level in English
*Primary Location:* KR-11-Seoul
*Unposting Date:* Ongoing
*Req ID:* 0055YW