Engineer for RF PA Module Test
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. at http://www.qualcomm.com/about/businesses/qct
Engineering – Hardware
South Korea – Seoul
We are looking for an engineer who has an experience such as RF test software development, test SW debugging and hardware testing, and can manage it. The candidate would be responsible for development test software and debugging using programing language such as C++ and C# and the candidate would be responsible for evaluating, analyzing, and reporting RF module test data.
The candidate would also be responsible for interacting with RF test engineers, RF module designers, managers, and the other engineers.
– BA degree in Engineering, information system, Computer Science or 2+ years related work experience
– New graduate is welcome to apply
– Hardware test program development background using C++ or C#
– Test automation development/scripting/debugging experience is a
– Strong software skills (Java, C/C++, Visual Basic, Perl, Python etc.) for
programming and debugging test codes
– RF test background is a plus
– Solid understanding of Electrical and Electronics engineering
fundamentals, digital, analog and RF circuit analysis techniques
– Team-oriented attitude, accountability and ownership
– Strong communication in English
– BA , MA, or Ph D degree in Engineering required
EEO Employer: Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.