NVIDIA is the world leader in Visual Computing and is supercharging computing for the most demanding users. Our customers span multiple verticals such as Manufacturing, including Automotive, Aerospace, Transportation; Energy and others. We are well positioned as the ‘AI Computing Company’, and our GPUs power all modern Deep Learning software frameworks, accelerated analytics, big data and autonomous vehicles, hosted in every major cloud provider and by every computer OEM.
We are looking to grow our team with an experienced Developer Relations Manager for leading the effort to adopt GPU in Enterprise companies include Cloud Applications software providers. The ideal candidate is a strong leader who can function effectively in a matrixed environment. This role is an essential member to our Enterprise group, partner sales organizations that deliver on NVIDIA’s projected growth opportunity.
**What you’ll be doing:**
Your main responsibility will be to develop a technical business strategy to win GPU adoption within leading Enterprise companies include cloud applications software providers. A successful candidate will need to be able to build and influence relationships from developers to executives to evangelize and develop our technical leadership.
* Coordinate technical and engineering activities spanning product divisions and sales geographies, particularly with solution architects, developer technologies and engineering resources
* Contribute towards our technical strategy and development of our value messaging for your companies. Be the key advisor to how we are differentiated
* Develop a technical business strategy and tactics to win GPU adoption in the market
* Develop successful relationship with developers and technical executives in target customers
* Influence medical software developers with GPU accelerated HPC and Deep Learning/AI technologies and NVIDIA’s technology and platforms.
* You will lead participation in targeted developer events and activities
**What we need to see:**
* 5+ years of experience in a high-tech electronics industry in a design role or technical customer support role
* BS in EE, CS, Math, or Physics or equivalent work experience (Advanced degree preferred, not required)
* GPU experience
* Deep Learning and/or AI experience
* Cloud development/deployment experience
* Familiarity with at least one of C, C++, or Python
**Ways to stand out from the crowd:**
* Comfortable in a hands-on lab environment on
* In-depth knowledge of computer systems architecture beneficial
* HPC systems management experience
* HPC software: MPI, compilers, common applications
* Posted 27 Days Ago
* Full time