Intelligent machines powered by Artificial Intelligence computers that can learn, reason and interact with people are no longer science fiction. GPU Deep Learning has provided the foundation for machines to learn, perceive, reason and solve problems. Now, NVIDIA’s GPU runs Deep Learning algorithms, simulating human intelligence, and acts as the brain of computers, robots and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world.
We are now looking for extraordinary Autonomous Vehicle Perception Engineers to develop and productize NVIDIA’s autonomous driving solutions. As a member of our perception team, you will work on building world-class 3D obstacle perception solutions by developing state of the art computer vision and deep learning/machine learning algorithms using large-scale data. You will be challenged to improve robustness and accuracy of our 3D obstacle perception solutions under challenging and diverse scenarios to fully enable autonomous driving anywhere and anytime.
**What you’ll be doing:**
* Research and develop state-of-the art computer vision and deep learning/machine learning algorithms to improve our 3D obstacle perception solutions under challenging and diverse scenarios.
* Identify and analyze the strength and weakness of our 3D obstacle perception solutions using both real and synthetic benchmark data and improve them iteratively.
* Develop highly efficient algorithms that can run in real time on NVIDIA’s autonomous driving computing platform.
**What we need to see:**
* BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or related fields and 2+ years of work experience.
* Experience in developing computer vision and deep learning/machine learning algorithms to solve complex real world problems.
* Experience with deep learning framework (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc).
* Strong programming skills in C++ and/or python.
* Outstanding communication and teamwork skills as we work as a tightly-knit team, always discussing and learning from each other.
**Ways to stand out from the crowd:**
* Proven expertise in 3D obstacle perception from camera images using deep learning (e.g., 3D object detection, depth estimation, etc).
* Experience in probabilistic state estimation algorithms (EKF, UKF, PF).
* Experience in 3D geometry in computer vision.
* Experience in GPU programming, i.e., CUDA.
* Posted 28 Days Ago
* Full time