Do you want to be a key partner in the exciting supply planning team at P&G? This role supports P&G Korea category supply planning & daily operations to deliver flawless service, cash, and cost.
As part of Supply planning team, you will report to market logistics leader in Korea. You will work closely with category demand planners, overseas counter partners and multifunction teams like Marketing, Sales, and internal Product Supply teams, etc.
*What success looks like*
* Understand the overall supply chains from sourcing site to Korea customers and system mechanism / transactions in SAP.
* Support Category Market Strategy & Planning manager by leading daily operation and execution related to new initiative, ongoing supply, etc.
* Deliver target Category & Customer service by looking ahead product availability in market.
* Troubleshoot supply risk by engaging multifunctional teams.
* Lead daily supply planning and operations by attending daily call with Planning Service Center and updating Potential service risk products in daily report.
* Utilize SAP functionality to trace supply readiness for potential out of stock products.
* Support Market Initiative delivery readiness by ensuring timely update on product information and master data.
* Communicate risk and step in troubleshooting in case of supply shortage.
* Understand end to end supply chains from plant to customer in order to manage flawless supply network with multi-functional teams.
* College or bachelor’s degree.
* Proven ability to communicate in English (written and spoken).
* 1 year of experience in supply chain management or logistics.
* Strong technical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
* Good understanding of numbers, logistics and calculations.
* Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving.
* Goal-driven mind with timely-manner.
* Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a diverse environment.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
**Job:** *Logistics/Supply Network Operations*
**Title:** *Category Supply Planning Specialist*
**Requisition ID:** *SNO00003325*