Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. The Program Manager within the Account Health Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. We obsess over providing world class support to Sellers selling on the Amazon platform. We strive to predict the Seller’s needs before they recognize they may have a problem, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers.
Account Health Support Sr. Program Manager:
The Account Health Support Team is looking for a Program Manager to join our Hyderabad, India site and be a leader on our AHS team. In this role, the Sr. Program Ops Manager would not only drive for process improvement within AHS, but they would also partner with other Program teams to deliver critical initiatives, while devising solutions and tools that will benefit AHS Operations. This opportunity requires excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced, technical environment. At the core of the position is high attention to detail, and delivering high quality results on time.
The AHS Sr. Program Ops Manager is accountable for creating a high performance culture that motivates specialist to demonstrate levels of ownership, accountability and seller advocacy that enable the vision of a remarkable Seller experience and the same time protects the Buyer experience. As a front line manager of AHS Ops Manager(s), and AHS Specialists, the Sr. Program Manager will provide coaching, guidance, and mentorship to drive achievement of individual and team performance goals. The Sr. Program Manager is responsible for providing timely and efficient service to our Sellers by optimizing the productivity of team that results in a perfect Seller Interaction. Other responsibilities include interviewing, training, performance management and employee engagement.
The successful candidate will have a commitment to achieving excellence in the Specialist and Seller experience, and therefore a strong record of customer focus, a passion for employee development and a keen interest in process improvement are key requirements for this role.
· Retrieving and analyzing data using Excel, Access and other data management systems.
· Monitoring existent metrics, analyzing data, track trends, and partnering with teams across Amazon to identify process and system improvement opportunities.
· Work with Analyst teams to design and implement reporting solutions to enable stakeholders to manage the business and make effective decisions.
· Supporting cross-functional teams on the day-to-day execution of the existent program implementation.
· Driving small to medium operational enhancement projects.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONSBasic Qualifications
Education, Experience and Skills
· BA/BS degree required
· Minimum 5-10 years program management or operations management experience, preferably on a global scale
· At least 6 months of Seller/Vendor Support or SPRO experience or 1 year relevant Amazon experience (escalations, investigations, operations leadership)
· Proven ability to manage and develop a team to deliver the right results
· Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in a customer service environment, experience within a contact center preferred
· Experience with Excel, SQL, or other scripting languages to analyze data and configure into high level reporting
· Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders.
· Fosters a positive team environment and collaboration within the site
· Experience leading small to medium sized projects
· Experience developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
· Experience in delivering communication to wide audiences in multiple formats. (written and verbal)
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONSPreferred Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to lead by example, motivate others to excellence and insist on the highest standards around performance, behaviors, and Seller interactions. Experience in a Program Management role. Solution focused, with passion for people leadership and a drive to nurture a culture of innovation reinforcing the value of the Amazon leadership principles. Excels at providing coaching and mentoring to others with a goal of achieving success. Advocate for Associate engagement, fostering teamwork and collaboration towards achieving team goals.