Great Computer Solutions
negotiable / month
Lahore Office Only (Night Shift)
Great Computer Solutions Inc. (Microsoft Midmarket Solution provider, Managed Service Provider) is looking for Windows Systems Administrator who will be responsible for managing whole network and desktops here in Punjab-Pakistan and remotely disparate clients and work with full coordination with other Technical staff such as CTO, Chief System Architects and other development team members. Should be able to prioritize the work as per company and client needs.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, firewalls, routers, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Configure, monitor, and maintain email applications or virus protection software.
- Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network access and use.
- Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
- Monitor network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
- Confer with network users about how to solve existing system problems.
- Order IT related products, Services for clients and document them for billing department.
- Install, configure & maintain servers whether they are located in-house or at remote sites like mail, DNS, DHCP, servers, Antivirus, Physical or Virtual servers, domain controllers, ISA firewall & proxy servers, also hardware devices like switches, routers, firewalls and modems.
- Experience in remote management tools, event and alert programming will be a plus
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Systems Analysis – Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Judgment and Decision Making – Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Monitoring – Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Systems Evaluation – Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
Apply Now at Mustakbil.com
This job was originally posted on Mustakbil.com