Premlinx is proud of its team of offshore executives that assist their US and International corporate clients around the clock.
This position will be responsible for coordinating procurement and logistics activities for our US and Canadian manufacturing facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Independent Voice and E-mail communication
– Coordinate with onsite personnel on daily basis.
– Material requirement planning and scheduling.
– Work through ERP / MRP to generate Purchase orders.
– Coordinate and negotiate with suppliers / vendors.
– Vendor development.
– Contract negotiations.
This job was originally posted on Mustakbil.com