Aim of job:
Lead the end to end tender process; application, submission, process management and reporting of in scope tenders within Middle East Market, coordinating with all required departments including customer services, sales & marketing, legal and regulatory departments.
· Responsible for Sourcing, Application, Submission of tenders within ME Market.
· Proactively manage full Tender Lifecycle (Pre-tender, Quotation, Award, Post Tender Stages) in collaboration with the Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain and the wider business, ensuring completion and driving value added content on each submission.
· Review the evaluation criteria for each tender submission and ensure requirements are fulfilled.
· Review legal and commercial content of the tender documents to limit possible risks.
· Proactively support the pre-tender phase; attend meetings and provide information as appropriate.
· Collect historical tenders & competition data and build a central platform for tenders.
· Perform tender Win/Loss analysis & pricing simulations for offers.
· Upon final contract award, support where necessary for the required documentations.
· Share tender performance metrics with relevant stakeholders.
· Maintain & enhance tender tools (Tender Passport, Quotation Tools, Tender Calendar, Tender Tracker etc…).
· Act as a key point of contact through central mail box and dedicated customer tender portals with reference to contracts.
· Manage day to day relationships with customers, Business Units Leaders & teams keeping each group informed of any relevant changes/developments on contracts.
· Manage and develop a tender response database for each business.
· Oversee tender debriefs; organize debrief meetings, review awarded scores and collect debrief data to drive process improvement.
· Where appropriate attend post tender meetings with the Commercial and Sales teams
· Coach non-commercially aligned teams on the tender process and how to adhere to its guidelines.
· Develop a regular SGH and other direct tenders performance reporting
· Work on improvement activities to ensure World Class tender management.
· Support Bids & Tenders Excellence implementation and ensure all business criticalities of ME are implemented within project timelines.
· Create/revise related SOPs where required
· Ensure compliant tender processes and SOX controls are in place and documented per requirements
· University/Bachelors Degree
Ideally degree in a business orientated subject (Finance, Marketing, Economics, Business)
· Min 5-7 years related experience ideally in managing tenders in the region.
· Proficiency in MS office specifically advanced MS Excel knowledge
· Working knowledge of SAP will be an advantage
· Observes and promotes all regulatory requirements as defined per applicable regulations, rules and procedures established by the Company, and notifies any violation or deviation to the immediate supervisor or appropriate authority.
· Complies with own training requirements to perform duties of own job.
+ Knowledge, Skills & Competencies
+ Strong technical and analytical skills, including knowledge and understanding of pricing strategies, compliance framework, experience in analysis and modeling
+ High attention to detail
+ Excellent communication skills as daily communication with customers, business partners and salesforce and other line managers – through multiple communication platforms
+ Proven ability to influence business partners with fact‐based data;
+ Strong in framing and communicating issues and solutions, including
+ presentations, interactions with business partners and teams, proactive in information sharing
+ Excellent Team player
+ Ability to analyze, work through and identify solutions to problems
+ Must be able to work flexibly as required to meet business needs and changes in circumstances
+ Strong relationships to be formed with Commercial, Marketing and sales teams for franchise
+ Flexible & proactive approach to work
+ Solution and results oriented
+ Sense of urgency
+ Proven ability to meet deadlines
+ Good understanding of commercial and pricing strategies
+ Fluent in English and Arabic (French language a plus)
United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Dubai-
Johnson & Johnson Middle East Inc (8605)