Experienced Application DBA with good Oracle Database Administration background.
Database Monitoring, Troubleshooting, Administration, Backup and Recovery, Space Management in a 24×7 Production environment.
High Availability Exposure – Real Applications Clusters and Data Guard – Architecture implementation, Installation, Configuration and Administration.
Analysis and Troubleshooting of SQL queries and exposue to performance monitoring tools.
– Additional skills desired –
Oracle Applications(11i/R12) Administrator
Oracle Fusion Middleware
Oracle SOA Administration/Development
– Administration, Configuration, Upgrades, Patching and Installation of Oracle Applications products (Release 11i and 12) including Oracle databases ((Release 10g and above).
– Adequate exposure to Database Monitoring, Troubleshooting, Administration, Backup and Recovery, Space Management in a 24×7 Production environment.
– Large Enterprise EBS Applications Deployment Experience will be an advantage.
– Experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager (Release 11g and 12c)
Ideal candidates should have a minimum of 3 to 10 years experience in customer support or consulting roles. Should be willing to work in rotating shifts.
Excellent written and Oral Communication skills are mandatory. Job requires frontfacing customer, maintaining and developing customer relation.