The role requires you be an experienced web application developer with HTML4/5, JQuery, PHP and MySQL experience within a PHP framework like codeIgniter, Zend where you’ve worked as a hands-on team lead or senior developer designing, building, testing and deploying web applications into massive realtime multi-user production environments.
In this role the applicant will work within the application development studio providing:
– advice on the most appropriate technology to deploy on their project
– advice on how to breakdown the project deliverables into sprints
– advice on unit testing and general testing approaches
– develop code frameworks, patterns and snippets that can be used by participants
– assist with coding approaches and issues as they progress through their project
– implement and
teach peers how to approach the software development life cycle for their project(s) version control, unit testing, build management, release management, configuration management and
– advice to participants on industry best practice with regard to writing code:
naming conventions, patterns, libraries, OO design and codelibrary management.
– perform code reviews and provide feedback based on coding standards, best practice, code quality and potential issues.
– facilitate and present short presentations on key development topics that are common to industry projects
– Three to four years experience in object-oriented PHP development
– In depth experience with PHP 5
– In depth experience with PHP frameworks CodeIgniter, Zend
– Experience designing and building interactive websites and applications
– Experience with HTML5, HTML5 for mobile sites, JQuery Mobile, PhoneGap
– Experience with PHP security, MVC, Testing frameworks, Systems Architecture
– Experience with MySQL, Linux, Apache, GIT / Subversion, Selenium
Refer a friend