**Job Description Summary**
Front line individual specialty sales role in MDS Oncology Team
Business : MDS
Location : Pune
Sales Management in Allocated Territory
• Develop/implement sales strategies and plans to achieve assigned sales target
• In-depth understanding of customer, identify sales opportunities
Sustaining and adding incremental business from existing customers; identifying new customers
• Actively pursue tender/contract opportunities
• Responsible for maintaining/gaining market share in the territories handled as per plans
• Has broad understanding of internal organization resources, priorities, needs relating to the business operations and achievement of sales plan
• Has detailed knowledge of sales process and expert selling skills to make effective sales call, Sales planning, kol management, dealer management, attending OT with surgeons.
• Submission of Sales report; Stock and Sales statement; Key account sales report; weekly work plan; samples tracker etc;
2. Customer relationship
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with all levels of customers
• Develop key opinion leaders in the region and make engagement plan with them.
• Plan and Execute maximum interaction to build customer relationships.
• Proactively identify Professional Education needs among coverage surgeons to increase level of awareness
3. Product and Market knowledge
• Self learning attitude, knowledge of product’s features, benefits, product application and usage, anatomy, physiology and medical procedure knowledge through practical experience, training programs and learning from key end-users
• Market intelligence, do SWOT analysis of competition.
• Track market trends, identify threats and opportunities and recommend and implement strategies and plans to address them
• Share new updates in market to colleagues and supervisors.
• Updated about customer’s support for competitive products and services and develop plans to differentiate/competitive offerings.
4. Distributor Management
• Manage distributors to ensure proper distribution network in territory
Maintain inventory at distributor level as per company policy
Ensure distributor follow’s company’s defined pricing strategy
Ensure distributor makes payment to company as per company policy and credit period
Ensure distributor provides sales/inventory data as per timelines defined by company
• Sample allocation and expense utilization to optimize usage within the allocated budgets.
5. Self Development
• Discuss areas of improvement with immediate supervisor and also identify the same
• Active participation in nominated training programs
• Efforts to raise bar to achieve high levels of performance and other in-house and on field training programs for enhancing competencies
• Comfortable working 6 days a week
6. Corporate Ethics & Compliance
• Achieve business excellence while ensuring BARD ’s values and guiding principles are followed
• Conduct business within ethics and values
• Develop relationship with customers on high ethical standards
**Primary Work Location**
IND Mumbai – Chandivali Farm Road
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.