The Solution Architect provides technical leadership for enabling the successful design and delivery of enterprise solutions through strategic business development and high level system design. In this role you will be responsible for collaborating with our clients to create technology roadmaps, map business requirements to technology and for creating the high level design of enterprise systems. You will be working with senior stakeholders from our large, enterprise clients, as well as account managers, and our delivery teams to ensure that the proposed technical solutions not only align with the company’s overall objectives, but also ensure that both groups enable and drive each other to meet the needs of the company’s mission and vision.
– Leads the design and modeling of tactical architectures for delivery, development, and support of projects
– Leads and/or participates in cross-functional teams in reviewing and recommending infrastructure architectural design and standards for our clients Seamlessly integrates business and service strategy into enterprise architecture roadmap Aligns IT strategy and planning with the company’s business goals and objectives Experience designing, integrating, and managing complex infrastructure solutions (e.g. Exchange, VMware, Citrix)
– Expected to communicate (written, oral, and diagrammatic) complex technical designs and solutions to a wide-variety of audiences, including non-technical staff
– Expected to lead and provide innovation in emerging technologies, trends, practices, and concepts
– Designing, implementing and executing server infrastructure, migration strategies, and integration/coexistence for a wide range of medium to enterprise-level initiatives projects (Both internal and external).
– Comfortable with tendering RFP/RFI/RFQ’s and preparing Statements of Work and Technical Proposals
– University degree or college diploma in Computer Sciences, IT, or related area of study
– Minimum 7-10 years of progressive experience working in a medium to large IT environment as a subject matter expert in Microsoft infrastructure solutions (SharePoint, Dynamics CRM)
– Comfortable with ambiguity and willing to take principled bets on new technology
– Ability to establish, implement, and enforce appropriate standards to meet business requirements
– Ability to think big and challenge conventional wisdom regarding technology
– Exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written
Strong leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical groups
Strong project management and organization skills. This role is for someone who is a forward thinking, pro-active individual who enjoys a wide scope of responsibility and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. If you possess professional consulting attributes, exceptional technical skills, detail / results-oriented, have excellent communication and presentation skills, energetic, and motivated then we have the perfect job for you.
Refer a friend