Our client is a mature professional services enterprise with a strong foothold in the financial services sector on a global scale. As such, they’ve established a strong presence among leading insurers who are planning large Guidewire upgrades, implementations, and integrations.
– Implementation and working experience on Guidewire Claims or PolicyCentre systems
– Experience on large Migration projects including Legacy modernization.
– Ability to assess systems architecture and make technology solution recommendations.
– Good knowledge of Insurance Technology and business trends.
– Experience working with large teams.
– Ability to execute and own responsibility for end to end project delivery.
– Should be able to demonstrate working knowledge of Project Management and Estimation methodologies.
– Development and analysis of business strategies, processes, and requirements
– Ability to drive team of specialists, Business analysts and developers.
– Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
– Strong Customer Interfacing skills & strong Customer Focus.
– Good Documentation skills.
– Good interpersonal skills.
– Develop and mentor junior level staff.
– Support sales staff on sales calls, presentations, and proposals.
– Drive innovation and improvement.
– Open to travel. At times, extensive (weekly). Not necessarily all the time. But, it could come up depending on the project.
– Self-starter & motivated.
– Quick learner & Flexible with environment.
NONESSENTIAL SKILLS DESIRED
– Programming exposure/background in Java Technologies & Mainframe Technologies.
– Testing/ QA experience. Familiarity with Tools, Automation.
– Awareness and ability to implement new technologies such as cloud computing, predictive analytics, and agile methodologies
Refer a friend