1. Develop deep application content knowledge in system functionality and system operational processes/procedures.
2. Participate in designing and developing testing automation framework/tools that can support unit testing, component-level testing, functional testing and a full-blown regression testing suite.
3. Design, develop and execute automation test scripts using automated testing tools Selenium, Macros, .NET, Java, APIs Testing Unit Testing Tools
4. Develop/Optimize application support automation suites for multiple applications using the most appropriate automation strategies.
5. Implements post-execution test strategy/framework improvements maintenance of test scripts based on feedback received from project team.
6. Investigate recommend implement latest automated test approaches and processes e.g. – BDD, TDD and drive shift testing left approach
7. Continuously improve automated testing methodologies enable testers to maximize test coverage of the full depth of applications.
8. Knowledge of JIRA and Agile Methodologies.
9. Contribute in Software Engineering and test process enhancement initiatives using general purpose programming languages Core Java, Maven, JUnit, , BDD (JBehave/Cucumber), Selenium, Jenkins, SQL, Unix, Agile
1. Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field of study or equivalent relevant experience
2. Minimum of 4+ years experience with a thorough knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle principles and Quality Assurance methodologies and best practices.
3. Ability to work in the offshore and onshore model.
4. Minimum of 4+ years experience in design of detailed functional and regression test plans, and creation and execution of test scripts
5. Minimum of 4+ years hands-on experience in automation testing using Selenium
6. Proficient in designing, developing and executing automation test cases
7. Team oriented with good interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with coworkers, business analysts, and product management team across multiple locations and time zones
8. Strong communication abilities (verbal and written), time management skills, fast learner, self-motivated, and able to take initiative and handle multiple projects simultaneously. Able to work independently and complete projects with minimum direction
1. Experience in creating automated tests scripts using Automation Testing Tools like Selenium, Macros, APIs Testing Unit Testing(Jasmine, Cucumber)
2. Development Exposure of .NET Java.
3. Experience developing SQL queries
4. Testing Concepts Methodologies.
5. Exposure to Test Automation Frameworks
5. Familiar with Agile Development Methodologies like Scrum