As a member of HGBU product development organization, you will design and develop features for Payment Interface (OPI) product. You will communicate with a fast paced and growing team to build the best solutions available for the industry.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements :
As a member of the HGBU software engineering division, you will apply intermediate to advanced knowledge of software architecture to perform tasks associated with designing, developing, debugging, deploying or trouble shooting software applications according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the design & architecture.
An ideal candidate is an expert Java developer with 9+ years of experience in delivering complex enterprise projects using J2EE, Web, Database & Web services technologies. His responsibilities include:
· Design, Develop and support of high-performance, robust APIs to support B2B transactions
· Have a solid understanding of software development roles, processes and procedures in the context of J2EE, Web and Database development
· Take responsibility for Design, Execution, Deployment and Quality of the deliveries
· Have experience with agile development methodology
· Contribute actively with Designing, Coding, Code reviews, testing and integrating the work
· Interface with multiple local and remote business and technical teams
· Have a keen eye for identifying improvement opportunities and implement the same
· Displaying initiative and an ability to guide, lead others team members, develop and mentor development team.
· Utilizing and applying robust analytic thinking with the ability to identify, debug, and resolve technical issues.
· Participating in application solutions including assisting with planning and architectural design, development, resolution of technical issues, and application rationalization.
· Collaborating with architects and developers to provide technical design guidance that will align with the strategy and applicable technical standards
· Working independently to evaluate and make strategic decisions that will address specific technology design needs and issues within their technology area
· Providing coaching and technical mentoring to more junior developers
· Achieving significant contributions within a small team of developers to lead teams and deliver solutions within an Agile methodology, whilst ensuring quality, timeliness and team-wide adherence to good architectural practice and guidelines.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
· 9+ Years of experience in building J2EE and Web based enterprise software systems
· Adaptability and willingness to learn new tools/languages is a big plus.
· Expert in a modern programming language Java and enterprise Java with Open source tools
· Expert implementation skills with frameworks like Spring, Spring MVC, Spring JPA
· Writing build/deploy scripts using Maven, Gradle & Jenkins, CI/CD
· Ability to create/modify database schemas, writing SQL, and familiarity with ORM tools like Hibernate
· Comfortable with Linux/Unix environment
· Experience writing and consuming RESTful web services
· Optimizing performance in front-end, middle-tier and database layers
· Design and Build Micro services
· Developing enterprise grade highly scalable java based application/product.
· Writing test cases using Java testing framework like JUnit
· Experience in Agile/SCRUM enterprise-scale software product development
· Experience in Java security implementation including encryption techniques and certificates.
· Experience in payment processing platforms/gateways will be a big plus.
· Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving abilities!|