1) Have a unique experience of learning a complex, new product, while working in Quality Assurance team of Oracle’s premier Product Engineering groups and in the elite Server Technology Division.
2) Assist in the Design, Development and Testing of one of the most advanced and best-selling BI product ranges.
3) Motivated, Enthusiastic, Collaborative team player with good Analytical Skills.
Preferred Skills and Background
1) Creative, Team-oriented, Quick Learner, and Driven to produce results.
2) B.E / M.E / B.Tech in CS or equivalent or MCA from reputed universities with consistently good academic record with 4+ years of experience in Software development / testing preferably in ETL / data warehousing technology.
3) Strong Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing Knowledge & Exposure. Functional expertise on Oracle, Siebel and PeopleSoft modules (e.g. Supply Chain,Procurement,CRM, HR, Order Management, Finance etc) is an advantage.
4) Professional experience with 3rd Party and Open Source automation tools (QTP, WinRunner, Silktest, Selenium etc).
5) Understanding of data warehouse concepts, ETL tools preferably informatica and ODI
6) Strong in SQL and worked on various DB’s (Oracle, DB2, Terradata..)
7) Exposure to Oracle DB and other Oracle Products.
8) Experience with Unix and Windows Server platform.
9) Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have
1) Development experience in or a strong understanding of Java/J2EE (Servlets,JSP, JDBC, and EJB) and other web development skills.
2) Understanding of Development Tools (Code Coverage integration background ideal).
3) Experience with Junit/Jprobe/JFCUnit and other white box testing tools.
As a member of the BI Quality Engineering Group, you will:
1) Understand Design and Functional Specifications for Business Intelligence (BI) and write Test specifications for Fusion BI Applications.
2) Develop, enhance and integrate automated tests into release/build frameworks.
3) Develop test suites for complex UI and customer scenarios.
4) Analyze, evaluate and plan methods of approach and organize means to achieve solutions to complex problems.
5) Work closely with developers, product managers, UI designers to ensure completeness of test cases, bug fixing and increase code coverage.
6) Participate in defect and issue resolution process
7) Participate in reviews of other development document deliverables such as requirements, functional designs, technical designs, functional test specifications!|